Friday, June 9, 2006

I like this Dad

Today at dinner, DH was asking me if I thought I would remarry if he were to pass away first (apparently he and a buddy at work were discussing the topic). So we were talking a little bit about the subject and then Luke piped up and said something like, "No, don't do that. I like this Dad." :-)


I guess we'll keep Luke (and Dad) around a little longer...

DH and I both found it interesting that Luke was paying close enough attention to the conversation that he was able to pick up what we were talking about. Usually he seems to be in his own little world...

2 comments:

Cherylyn said...

What a great story...I am also impressed that Kyle picked up on what you guys were talking about...so what did you decide anyway? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what you decided too!Mom N