Friday, July 21, 2006

Potty training early?

On Monday I was asking Blondie how old she was while I was getting her dressed in the morning. Since she just turned 3 last Saturday, she it still learning that she is now 3 years old. So when I informed her on Monday that she was 3 years old, she said, "Oh, now I can start using the potty." (Up to this point I haven't really pushed her to use the bathroom - it's a lot of work on my part - and had decided to wait until Luke & M&M start up school.) After informing me that she could now use the potty, Blondie then proceeded to go into the bathroom and sit on the potty. She did that off and on throughout the day. One time I was upstairs with her, Kitty joined us and thought it was all pretty interesting watching her big sister. When I went back into the bathroom after getting a pull-up for Blondie, this is what I found:



Kitty had climbed up on the toilet all by herself trying to be like her big sister!

2 comments:

Cherylyn said...

What a great picture!! How great would it be if she just learned all by herself without any assistance!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Wish it could be this easy.....