Friday, September 28, 2007

Don't forget...

...to watch for me tomorrow in the General Relief Society Broadcast! It has been an amazing experience to be a part of the choir for this broadcast! I was surprised & amazed at how much work goes into putting together one of these choirs. I will blog more about the experience next week (hopefully).

Just to let everyone know, I will be sitting in the section on the right about halfway up & 5 seats in from the aisle. I will be in a white blouse & black skirt so I should be easy to spot :) (actually we will all be in white & black which I will write more about later...)

Let me know if anyone has any sightings of me since I won't be able to see any of the conference until afterwards...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be so fun to watch for you. Can't wait to hear about your experience! Good luck tomorrow and have fun.......

Cherylyn said...

I saw you THREE times!!! You were the little celebrity because it was just our ward meeting at our chapel, so there were only about 20 of us, and everyone was watching for you after the first time! You all did an AMAZING job. I LOVED the harmony on High on a Mountain Top, and the last song was amazing as well. I want to hear all the behind the scenes stories!

Anonymous said...

I saw you as well! It was our stake gathered so I wasn't able to be quite as verbal as Cherylyn alerting everyone but those around me knew and cheered (quietly). The choir was terrific! Am excited to hear about the behind the scene story. Congrats again!

Vonae said...

Well- I thought that I did good because I spotted you twice. But, I guess that I missed you once. You all did a excellent job. Conference was wonderful.