Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I just realized that I haven't written a post about Thanksgiving this year. We stayed at home this year and invited my sister and her husband and little boy over for dinner. My parents were up in Idaho again this year with my oldest brother's family. I made the rolls, pumpkin pie, and jello dish the day before Thanksgiving so I kept sitting around the house Thanksgiving morning wondering why I wasn't busier. I like to cook the turkey in the oven bags because it keeps it very moist and it cuts down on the cooking time - only 2 hours for a 15 lb turkey. My sister brought the sweet potatoes and an apple pie. MJ ended up sleeping during most of the dinner which was awesome for me! Baby W seemed to enjoy all of the attention and chaos - at least until the end when he was getting really tired. Kay enjoyed bringing toys up for him and even tried to pick him up once (by the neck)! It was a nice enjoyable time for all.

1 comments:

Marilee said...

Yeah, it was fun! Glad we could be there!