Thursday, October 17, 2013

MJ is 3!!

Friday, July 19

One problem with summer birthdays is that there is a good chance that we will be out of town for them...  This year we left for Washington right after Blondie's birthday which meant that we would be gone for MJ's birthday.  We just had a small family party for her at DH's parents' house.  She got some little My Little Pony figures which she absolutely loved (and still plays with them all the time) and she got a Pinkie Pie shirt which she also loved.  I'm not sure why we don't have any pictures of her opening her gifts, but apparently we don't...  Here are a few pictures of her with her cake and throughout the day.  (I can't believe my baby is 3!!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a cute girl. I enjoyed watching her on this last family reunion.