Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can you do this?

And in case you can't make it out clearly - Yes she is asleep & Yes she is standing up (with her ankles crossed, I might add).

I've mentioned in previous blogs that Kitty doesn't normally take naps - well we think she is going through a growth spurt. The picture above was taken on July 30 and the one below was taken on July 28. Definitely unusual behavior for Kitty...

As a side note, I will hopefully be able to update my blog sometime next week. I only have time today to put up this quick blog - I thought everyone could use a good laugh. I leave tomorrow for YW camp and won't be back until Saturday - and that's when DH's parents will be arriving in town for a few days. So wish DH & my parents good luck with taking care of the kids while I'm gone!!

This next picture was taken today...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that one position of Laura's - standing up! She's pretty amazing!

Good luck at camp - Your girls will do well at Grandma & Grandpa Shaw's. It's at night w/ Dad and all four kids that will be interesting. Heath you can do it!

Sorry to be coming in on you after you've been gone all week. Hope you have a wonderful time and take Saturday easy. What will be will be.