Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby K: Cute, but trouble

It seems that whenever I have my family over for dinner, Baby K gets into some kind of major trouble. It all started when we had Christmas Eve over at my house. After dinner we sang some songs and then read the Christmas story. Baby K disappeared during this time and I didn't think much about it until she appeared at the top of the stairs covered in foundation makeup. It was all over her face and clothes and I did not want to take the time to take a picture to document the event.

This past Sunday though we had a very similar experience take place and DH was able to snap a few pictures before I cleaned up the mess. I had my family over for dinner and we were sitting around talking and cleaning up afterwards when I saw Baby K at the top of the stairs. It took me a minute to figure out what was all over her: mascara! Somehow she managed to unscrew the lid on my mascara and proceeded to put it on her eye and hands and her feet!! It was quite the sight! Luckily it cleaned up pretty easily and it even came off her dress. And other than on her person I only found one little spot of it on the carpet in our bedroom.

1 comments:

Vonae said...

Every one of my girls have done this. It is not very fun to deal with but it does make for some funny pictures.