Monday, September 27, 2010

Little things

There's a blog that I read occasionally where the author posts little things that happen in her life - usually things having to do with her kids - that she wants to remember. I thought that I would also try doing that from time to time. So here are some little things from the last few days:

* Luke helping Kitty bake some pan cookies for FHE tonight - it's Kitty's turn to be in charge of the treats.

* Blondie sitting on the couch reading through a story in the Friend to prepare herself to teach the lesson tonight for FHE.

* Kay always coming up to me while I'm holding MJ and saying, "Oh, she's so cute!" and then touching her head gently and kissing the top of her head.

* MJ sleeping through all of Blondie's soccer game last Saturday - even with me yelling on the sidelines.

* Blondie practicing the piano without being asked - she just started lessons 2 weeks ago.

* M&M curling Blondie's and Kitty's hair.

* Luke offering to change Kay's diaper when she first gets up in the morning.

* Kay repeatedly saying, "Mmmm. Delicious" while trying a new coffee cake I made for breakfast yesterday.

* Kay asking to go to bed when she gets tired. She'll say, "I want to go to bed - and I want some milk and some books."

* MJ smiling and cooing.

0 comments: