Thursday, December 15, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

Saturday, November 26, 2011

We usually decorate for Christmas the Friday and/or Saturday following Thanksgiving. This year I was really motivated to get it done because of my chemo treatment coming up the following Wednesday. The girls were helping me take down the fall/Thanksgiving decorations and then they were helping me get out the boxes with the Christmas decorations and the bag with the tree in it. I really wanted to DH participate with us in getting the tree up so I sent a couple of the girls down to his office to ask him. Apparently Blondie asked him if he was going to help and then Kay put her hand on her dad's arm and looked at him and said, "You will put up the Christmas tree." Apparently that did the trick and he came up to help after that!

0 comments: