Monday, November 28, 2011

Nap time

Probably my biggest side effect from the chemo treatments I am undergoing is that I am definitely more tired throughout the day. So I try and get at least a little bit of a nap in while MJ is sleeping. A little over a week ago I put MJ down for a nap and then laid down in my bed to try and rest. The next thing I know, Kay is climbing into bed with me and then not too long after that, I hear MJ wake up crying. So I went to get her and thought, "I wonder if she would go back to sleep in my bed." I brought her back to my bed and curled up with her and she went back to sleep. Here is a picture of the two girls asleep in my bed:
The next day I was doing some work around the house after lunchtime and MJ came up to me with one of the remotes to the T.V. and she said something that sounded like "movie" to me. So I went up with her to the family room and turned on an episode of Super Why for her. When the show was over, I went to turn the T.V. off and this is what I found in front of it:

2 comments:

Vonae said...

I'm glad that you are able to get some naps in. The pictures are so cute. I love sleeping kids they look like little angels.

Suzie Petunia said...

Yay for naps! Napping children are truly a beautiful thing to behold, no? :)