Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Morning take 2

Monday, December 26, 2011
Since I wasn't able to be home for Christmas morning, we discussed with the kids what they would like to do regarding their Christmas presents. We decided as a family that we would wait until I got home from the hospital to open up any Christmas gifts and that DH and I would have Santa leave the gifts in a secret place to put out when we were ready. DH likes the fun of having the kids wake up in the morning to their gifts so we decided to do that the day after Christmas and have that be our Christmas morning. The kids did really good with letting me sleep in a little and entertained themselves in M&M's room until we were ready for them. It was a relatively low key day and I think the kids all enjoyed their gifts. MJ still hasn't figured out the fun of opening presents so I was usually the one opening things for her. (Don't look too closely at the picture above with me in it! I was incredibly swollen still from my surgery and I almost don't even recognize myself in the few pictures that were taken of me during that time.)

0 comments: