Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kay talk

Kay at lunch one day: "Mom, can I have some warm hot chocolate?"

One day when the kids were coming home from school: "Mom, Blondie's here!" She opened the door and then said, "Welcome!"

I drive a carpool every other week for M&M and some other kids from her school to an orchestra rehearsal. Kay sits in the back of the van with two other girls to the left of her. Kay was trying to hold a conversation with these girls and it was pretty funny to listen to:
Kay: "I got a Rapunzel doll for Christmas."
Girl: "Oh, you did?"
Kay: "Yeah and I got a pony doll too."
Girl: "Oh, what is it's name?"
Kay: "Pinkie-pie."
Girl: "That's a fun name."
Kay: "Do you want to come over to my house and play? We could play Barbies."
Girl: "Maybe we could over sometime."
Kay: "How about tomorrow?"
M&M and I were sitting in the front of the van cracking up at this conversation going on in the back!

0 comments: