Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kay talk

DH was out of town for a week right after Christmas, visiting his parents.  The day that he was coming home, the kids had swimming lessons.  The girls and I were in the locker room changing afterwards and I was talking to Kay about picking up her dad later that day and she was really excited about it.  She was talking about why she was excited that he was coming home and she said, "He's really good... and he's so good, and he's handsome!"  (That just sounded so funny coming from a 4 year old!)

Then a couple of days ago Kay came into my bedroom while she was in the middle of getting dressed to show me something.  She had a line going down the middle of her stomach, probably from how she slept that night, and she said to me, "See this line? It's just like yours!"  (It looked a little like the scar that I have going down my abdomen!)

0 comments: