Friday, April 14, 2006

Spring is here!

This week has been difficult for me because I have 3 Easter dresses to make and all the kids want to do is play outside. I don't trust Kitty out there without me yet so she usually ends up standing at the screen door peering out the window and "calling" to her siblings. It's pretty funny. Kitty definitely loves being outdoors. Whenever I put her shoes on she gets so excited because she knows she gets to go out. Then when we come back inside she starts crying and throws a little tantrum.

Blondie finally decided that she likes the neighbor's trampoline. They got one of those big trampolines last summer and they don't mind if our kids play on it. Blondie has tried getting on a couple of times, but I think she's been scared with the other kids on it with her. On Wednesday I got on it with her and she had a blast! That was all she could talk about yesterday was how much fun the trampoline was and she kept asking if she could get on it.

DH finally went on his first bike ride yesterday. He rode about 15 miles. He has about a month to train for the 100 mile race in Oregon. Yikes! Hopefully he can get some good training in now that the weather is getting nicer. It would be nice for him not to die on the race.

0 comments: