Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Christmas!!

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! December arrived before I realized that I needed to get started on my Christmas shopping! Needless to say, with 5 kids I have been somewhat busy lately trying to get the things done that I need to - plus with Christmas concerts and parties going on as well! As of today, I have finally mailed off all of my packages and I got most of my Christmas cards done last night - just a few changes of address I am still trying to find. I am almost done with all of my Christmas shopping and just need to start wrapping now.

Unfortunately we had a nice snowstorm this morning which prevented me from getting a few last minute things done - so they will just have to wait for another day... I also haven't been feeling too well these last few days - my back/neck have been acting up - probably from carrying Baby K around...

0 comments: