Thursday, January 21, 2010

Puzzling things out

Baby K received 2 very cute wooden puzzles for Christmas - one from Santa and one from one of my sisters. They kept her very occupied on Christmas morning and it was really cute watching her figure them out. The puzzle from my sister is one where if you put in a battery it will make the animal sounds when you put the puzzle piece in. So the day after Christmas I opened the battery compartment on the back of the puzzle with a screwdriver and put a battery in. Baby K was amazed that all of a sudden the puzzle was making noises. A few minutes after this I went outside to throw something in the trash cans at the side of the house and when I came back in I found Baby K with the screwdriver in her hands. At first I didn't understand what she was trying to do, but then I realized that she had the other puzzle (the one that doesn't make noises) turned upside-down and was trying to figure out how to use the screwdriver to make the puzzle make sounds like the other one. It was such a cute thing to see her trying to figure things out!!

0 comments: