Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Copperton Park

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DH's brother and family took a trip to Provo to visit BYU.  The kids and I just hung around the house getting some things done and starting our preparations for our trip to Yellowstone next week.  After they returned we ate dinner and then we decided to try out another park in the area.  It is an older park and the kids had a blast there!  Unfortunately Luke was at Scouts and M&M was at YW so we went without them.  (We'll have to go back another time when they can come.)

Swinging
Rings
Cool tunnels

Steep stairs
... and wall!
I'm not sure if I really want to do this... 
I hope someone's going to catch me...

Awesome green space with lots of TALL trees!



Trying to get everyone positioned for a group shot...
Best picture that we got with all the kids in it.

0 comments: