Thursday, July 5, 2012

Field trip with Blondie

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I was able to go on a field trip for the first time with one of my kids (other than the zoo field trips).  My parents were available to watch Kay and MJ for me so I volunteered to go on the field trip with the class.  I rode on a school bus for the first time in many years and we went to the Clark Planetarium and then the Children's Museum at the Gateway in Salt Lake.  I had Blondie and two other girls assigned to me and it was a lot of fun.  We went to the Clark Planetarium first and looked at the exhibits for the first 45 minutes or so and then we met up as a class to attend a presentation in the dome for 3rd grade classes.  After that we went to the Children's Museum and ate lunch first and then had some time to visit the different exhibits in the museum.  I think that Blondie really enjoyed having me there with her. Hopefully I can attend more field trips in the future (one advantage to not having a nursing baby anymore and having my parents living nearby).

Here are some horrible pictures from my cell phone camera (I forgot to bring my digital camera with me):



0 comments: