Thursday, November 6, 2014

YW Camp 2014

July 9-12

I was able to go to YW Camp again with M&M this year.  This year I was able to go and stay for the whole time.  It was a lot of fun!  We did river rafting, rifle shooting and horseback riding - in addition to all of the usual camp stuff!  The weather was pretty good except for one evening where a huge storm came up quickly and it POURED for a good 45 minutes or so.  We were tent camping so everyone went and sat in the car until the storm passed.

I was put in charge of one of the crafts that we made - washer necklaces.  I don't have any pictures from camp but when I get to it I will take some pictures of the ones that I made and describe how we did them.  They turned out really cute and the YW LOVED making them.

Thanks to DH who worked some from home and to my parents who helped out as well.  Also thanks to Luke for helping out at home too.

0 comments: