Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Family, family, and more family!!

All of Heath's family were able to make it out to Utah for Grandpa White's funeral and they all stayed in our house! We had 9 extra people staying here Thursday & Sunday nights and 10 extra people on Friday and Saturday nights. I spent all of last week cleaning and making room for everyone once I heard that Grandpa had passed away. Amazingly I think that everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves while they were here. (Unfortunately we don't have our new sectional for the family room yet - we finally picked one out and ordered it just before New Year's, but it's going to take about 2 months to get it in.) I think the only problems we encountered were lack of sleep from staying up too late talking, watching movies & playing games and Clark taking a few spills down our stairs (luckily they are short flights of stairs and are carpeted so I think he was more scared than hurt). All of the kids played well together - and the adults did too. It was fun to see everyone again despite the sad circumstances and see how much all the kids have grown. I also enjoyed catching up on everything that has happened recently and hearing everyone's plans for the near future. Take care everyone until we see you again!

P.S. - I think I'm ready to veg out on the couch in front of the T.V. for the next week...

0 comments: