Monday, January 26, 2009

Another first...

On Saturday I was busy all day printing out family calendars and preparing a lesson for Relief Society on Sunday. I was excited because Baby K went to sleep early and the other kids managed to be quiet so that she stayed asleep. Well, just when I was getting ready to get to bed myself, Baby K woke up and decided to be wide awake for the next several hours. At one point I was holding her while watching some T.V. and I stuck my finger in her mouth to feel her gums. Much to my amazement I discovered that she had a tooth poking through her bottom gum! She hasn't been particularly fussy or out of sorts lately - the only thing that has changed recently is that her appetite hasn't been as big as it was a few weeks ago. We could tell that her gums were a little tender yesterday though because she kept biting down on things during Sacrament Meeting and then crying because it hurt...

And Baby K finally went to sleep at about 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning - thankfully DH decided to let me get some sleep and he stayed up with her - he was quite tired the next day though...

It is really cute watching Baby K crawl around. She is really starting to get the hang of it and we have to be really careful where we set her down now.

0 comments: