Friday, January 30, 2009

Another year, another family calendar

After a couple of late nights and unanticipated computer/printer issues I finally got my family calendars finished and mailed out yesterday. Among the issues that sprang up this year was that the paper that I have been using up to this point is no longer being made by the company and I can't find any other companies that make it - double-sided photo paper with matte on one side and glossy on the other. So this year and probably from here on out I will be using double-sided matte paper. It was quite the operation though because I had some left over paper from previous years that I used for some of the calendars and then I used matte for the other half of them - so I had to keep really good track of what I had printed so far and what I still needed to print (and on which paper).

This was my 8th year of putting together calendars for my family and I think this was one of the better ones that I've done. The kids really enjoy looking through the old calendars and it's fun seeing how much the kids have grown throughout the years. I'm already looking forward to next year!

0 comments: