Friday, January 30, 2009

Determined girls...

Back on Martin Luther King Jr. Day we spent the morning cleaning the house. The kids really wanted to play some video games since they were out of school for the day, but I told them that no one was playing anything until the house was all vacuumed and the bathrooms cleaned. At one point I was sitting on the couch in the living room nursing Baby K when I heard a thumping sound coming slowly up the stairs. Then I saw Blondie and Kitty's heads slowly coming up - they were both using all of their strength to slowly pull the vacuum up the stairs step by step so that Kitty could vacuum her bedroom - and it's a pretty heavy vacuum! I quickly called out to my husband and we sat and watched those 2 determined girls take the vacuum all the way up to Kitty's room. It was awesome!

0 comments: