Monday, July 6, 2009

Family pictures

We finally went last Wednesday evening to get some family pictures taken. This is our first set of professional pictures since Baby K was born - it has been about a year and a half since our last pictures. After DH got home from work we drove over to J.C. Penney's and actually got a decent picture - no tears and for the most part everyone cooperated. I definitely like more of the traditional look for our family pictures with everyone dressed up and sitting close together as a family. I'm excited to get the prints back next week. We also got a few taken of just the kids together - there was one that was okay that we got but I think I will take them back before school starts up again to just focus on a kids picture - and M&M wants to do this one in casual clothes. I think we can get some cute ones of just the kids in casual clothes - I just have to work up the energy and patience to take them all there again!

0 comments: