Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updated title image

We were given a newer computer a couple of months ago and gave the old computer to my husband's brother. It wasn't until after using the new one for a little while that I realized that it didn't have the same imaging software on it and so I wasn't going to be able to easily update my title image anymore. So today I finally sat down and figured out how to do a similar image using the new computer software and I updated all of the kid pictures and ages on it. So it is now current - at least until Thursday when M&M turns 11! Then I'll see how easy it is (or not) to update the new one!

1 comments:

Vonae said...

well- I'm on the old apple. I finally got pictures uploaded. I'll be blogging tomorrow. We all had fun with your family at the reunion. Look forward to seeing some pictures.