Saturday, November 7, 2009

Beautiful evening

Last Tuesday my new co-den leader and I took our cub scouts to the Great Salt Lake. Unfortunately with the changing back to Standard time we only got there just before the sun went down. It was a beautiful sunset though and I was able to get some awesome pictures of it. And then as we were leaving the full moon was just coming up over the mountains in the east. We have had beautiful weather again this week and despite the fact that the sun was setting, it was a fun little trip for our den.

The only editing I did to these pictures was cropping a few of them. The color exactly what the camera captured.

The moon coming up behind the Wasatch Mountains

1 comments:

Vonae said...

Those are great pictures. I've never been to the great salt lake. Next time we come down that would be fun to visit. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
From Paige- I miss you.