Monday, June 27, 2011

Spring dance recital - Kitty

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Kitty's last ballet recital was the evening before we left town for Washington. Things were pretty crazy busy at the time. She had a dress rehearsal in the afternoon and then her recital was that same evening. Luckily her group performed towards the beginning of the program and then we hurried and left right after they were finished to get home and finish preparations for our trip. Kitty did really well and I will post some video of it when I get to it. She has seemed to enjoy the class overall but I had to fight her each week to just get her to go to the class. Right now I don't think she will be taking a class again in the fall. Plus the studio we were taking ballet and tumbling at just went out of business so we will need to find a new place to go. Kitty's teacher is now teaching at a new studio that isn't too far so I will have to look into it. The classes are cheaper then we have been paying but I will have to see if we can fit any of the classes into our schedule. I would like to keep Blondie in tumbling and I will possibly sign Kay up for a ballet class - I think she would love it! Plus it will be weird for her having Kitty gone all day long next year when she starts 1st grade.

0 comments: