Saturday, June 30, 2012

Zoo field trip

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kitty's 1st grade class went to the zoo on the second to last day of school and I was able to come along and bring M&M, Kay and MJ as well.  My parents also met us at the zoo and walked around with us some.  I also had two other kids from her class that I was chaperoning.  All I can say is that I am so glad that M&M was able to come with us to help out with MJ especially!  (M&M's last day of school was June 1st.)

They had just opened up a new exhibit at the zoo that has polar bears, black bears, seals, sea lions, and otters.  The observation area for the seals and sea lions was pretty cool!  Thankfully the weather was perfect for the zoo!  The day before we were up in the 90s, but on this day it was in the upper 70s/80s and we had a little bit of a cool front go through just before we left and the kids were actually a little cold.  I loved it!








0 comments: