Friday, January 24, 2014

First day of school - Kitty & Blondie

Monday, July 29

Blondie and Kitty missed the first two days of school because of the N family reunion.  Blondie in particular was very stressed out on her first day because of that.  I know that they were not the only ones that were in that position and we have had both of their teachers before and I had contacted them beforehand so I wasn't too concerned for them.  I had the girls take the bus to school and then I drove over there and met them and helped them find where their classes line up.  I even ran into both of the teachers and we talked briefly.  Blondie is in 5th grade this year and has the same teacher that Luke had.  She is a really nice teacher and I really like her.  Kitty is in the 3rd grade and has the same teacher that M&M and Blondie had.  She is a super, super nice teacher and I am excited to have Kitty in her class.  (Her husband was also M&M's soccer coach for a season.)


Monday was also crazy because M&M left for YW camp and I took Kay into school to meet her kindergarten teacher and have some testing done.  She is super excited to start kindergarten and meet new kids!  Because of the younger kids starting school I decided to go up to YW camp a day later and I will only be staying for 2 nights because Kay's first day of school is Friday.

0 comments: