Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fun with grandparents

Wednesday, August 28 - Monday, September 2

My parents volunteered to watch the kids for us while DH and I were both in D.C. which was awesome and greatly appreciated - especially with our crazy family schedule!  I saw the kids off to school in the morning and then my parents came over and drove me to the airport.  My parents then stayed at our house for the first two nights and then took the kids to their house on Friday after school and then kept them there until we came home on Monday.  I left some detailed schedules for my parents to try and keep track of.  They even managed to take the kids swimming one day and then to Thanksgiving Point Farm another day!  Here are a few pictures that they sent me from their trip to Thanksgiving Point.  And the kids still keep talking about the fun they had riding the horses!

0 comments: