Saturday, February 22, 2014

New calling

Sunday, September 22

I was called in today right after BYC meeting to meet with a member of the bishopric.  I thought maybe the whole YW presidency was going to be released since they have been serving about 3 years now.  And even though I am not in the presidency, it may affect my calling as Beehive Advisor.  Well, I was told that they were going to be releasing the YW 2nd counselor and asked if I would be willing to serve in that calling and one of the current MiaMaid advisors would be put in as the Beehive Advisor to take my spot.  (The current 2nd counselor has been serving in YW for over 4 years I believe.)

So now my life has gotten quite a bit busier.  I never realized how much more the YW presidency does that the advisors usually don't have to worry about...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry most of it is fun. The other not so much. I look forward to hear how it goes. You'll be great!