Friday, December 29, 2006

Finished projects!!

Here are some projects that I was finally able to finish this year:
This WINTER sign I made last year but didn't get the snowman finished until this year.

For this snowman pillow I finished the stitching part 2 years ago and I was really proud of myself for getting it finished in a short amount of time, but actually finishing the pillow part of it took me a lot longer than it should have...

Laura's stocking - I cut it out last year but never got around to sewing it...

Since we don't have a fireplace to hang our stockings over, I made this sign for them. (And I finally wrote our names on the stockings with fabric paint so Santa won't get them mixed up...)

These are the presents that I made for the kids this year. I will hang them up in their rooms once I get them painted and the bunkbeds set up.

0 comments: