Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sick little girl...

Kitty has been sick off and on for the past 2 weeks (DH has missed church the last 3 weeks to stay home with sick kids). Yesterday she finally started feeling better and didn't need me to hold her EVERY SECOND of the day. On Monday I was trying to get some work done on the computer and finally just put her down on the floor because she was crying even with me holding her. She was standing next to me crying for a little bit and then she sat down and before I realized it she had stopped crying and was asleep on the office floor. She slept there for about 1 1/2 hours.
Then on Tuesday I was trying to get some laundry done and she fell asleep in the middle of the hallway next to the clothes hamper while I was sorting clothes. Later in the day I was taking clothes out of the dryer and she came over to the laundry room and laid down on the COLD tile floor and fell asleep again (just for a couple of minutes that time). Kitty's sickness has definitely put some delays on multiple projects (and errands) that I have on my to do list. Thankfully she is getting better and back to her happy self. Now I just hope that the rest of us can stay healthy as well. Don't you just love the winter (a.k.a. sick) season...

0 comments: