Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Favorite movie

Last week Blondie had a doctor's appointment and had to get some immunizations which she wasn't too happy about. She did great for them but was pretty emotional afterwards. After we got home and had some lunch she was still complaining about her arms hurting so I gave her some Tylenol and took her downstairs to watch a movie. I asked her what she wanted to watch (thinking she would pick one of the kid movies we checked out from the library) and she immediately said, "I want to watch you exercise..."

Just the day before this I finally broke out one of my pregnancy aerobic tapes and started trying to get myself into shape. I haven't felt up to it much this pregnancy. Finally back in December I started getting some of my energy back and haven't been as tired as I was the whole first half of my pregnancy. Then with Christmas & our trip to Florida though, I've been too busy to think about exercising. I finally decided last week that I need to start doing something or I'm going to have a horrible time losing any weight after this baby is born. The funny part is that I wasn't planning on exercising that day & ended up doing it thanks to Blondie. Blondie & Kitty both love it when I turn on my exercise video - so keep up the encouragement girls!

0 comments: