Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally finished!

I finished the family calendars on Saturday and mailed them out on Monday! I am glad to have that project out of the way and have been taking some time to relax this week (hence I haven't done any postings yet). This year I ran into a few computer & printer problems that made the printing & editing part take longer than I would have liked. I also wasn't too happy with the way a few of the pictures printed, but I wasn't able to reprint them because it takes a lot of paper & ink to print eight calendars. It's amazing to me each year how long it takes to print everything out. It takes me about 2 full days of printing and I have to be constantly present so the pages don't stack up in the output tray (the ink has to be given plenty of time to dry or the pages will stick together & the ink will come off onto the neighboring pages). I'm very pleased with how the calendars turned out though and can't wait to hear how everyone likes them.

0 comments: