Friday, November 14, 2008

Does this baby look like a boy to you?!?

The last two days I have had at least 5 people ask if my baby was a boy!! It happened 4 times just this morning while I was at two stores with Blondie, Kitty and Baby K. Baby K was in her car seat the whole time and looked like this:

Isn't she cute?!?

Now I realize that she is wearing green and not wearing a headband, but the outfit is covered in little flowers and frills and she has a pink blanket on her. (I haven't been putting headbands on her lately because she will not leave them on and is constantly playing with them and pulling them down around her neck...)

I think that people just assume that since the two older kids with me (Blondie and Kitty) are girls that odds are that the baby must be a boy. Well, let me tell you what people, the odds of the baby being a boy are the same as the odds of the baby being a girl. It's not like if you have all girls, or all boys, that your odds are somehow greater that the next baby will be the opposite sex. The odds are the same, 50/50, for each child you have!!

Sorry, I just needed to get that off of my chest...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to top the day off her Grandfather says that with her hair short she could pass for a boy.