Thursday, November 20, 2008

YUMMM!!

The three older kids got some coupons at school for a free ice cream cone from Arctic Circle so last Friday I took them out to pick up their free cone. I also got one for Kitty and then got shakes for DH and me. We brought everything home to eat and while I was eating my shake, Baby K seemed really interested in it. So I let her lick off of my spoon, thinking that she wouldn't like how cold it was. Well, to my surprise she didn't react at all to the cold and wanted more. I gave her a little bit more and then decided that she was probably ready to try some baby food. So I put her in the high chair, mixed up some baby rice cereal and tried feeding it to her. She absolutely LOVED IT!! Most of our babies when they try their first solid food make funny faces and seem to get more on their face than in their mouth, but not Baby K. We couldn't feed it to her fast enough. She was making excited noises when we were getting the next spoonful ready and when we weren't fast enough she would stick her thumb in her mouth. M&M loves to feed her the baby food and we tried applesauce the other day which she also loved and went through the whole baby jar in just 2 days. Then last night my husband was drinking some orange juice and Baby K wanted some and loved it once again. So we put some in a sippy cup for her and she guzzled it all down...

0 comments: