Thursday, March 5, 2009

Luke's baptism

Luke was baptized by his dad on Saturday. He was the only one from our ward that day so we had the whole program to ourselves. Thanks to the family that was able to make it and share the special day with us. We enjoyed having DH's parents and sister from out of town as well as our family who live nearby. Luke is a good kid and we're proud of his decision to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a beautiful, sunny day!

We had a hard time getting a family picture with everyone cooperating. This is the best one from our camera. My father-in-law took some as well which I haven't seen yet, so hopefully he got a better one - as well as some big group pictures.
This one would have been the best but Luke has his eyes closed! If I could find some photo editing software on our new computer maybe I could edit the two pictures together, but so far I haven't found anything that I can use... That may have to be a future purchase for us.

1 comments:

Vonae said...

We wish that we could have been there to be a part of his BIG day. Congrats and Good Job!