Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

The Saturday before Easter we decorated eggs:
On Easter morning the kids searched for their baskets and the girls were all dying to get into their Easter outfits that I had made them. I found some really cute skirt patterns for the older 3 girls and then found some cute fabric at the store to make them out of. The thing I liked about the fabric is that each of the girls could then pick a different color shirt to go with the skirt. I think they all turned out pretty cute. I even made the shirts for the older girls. M&M's shirt ended up being too short (even though I measured her and made it 2 sizes longer than the size she was measured at) so I ended up finding some lace at the fabric store and sewing on an extra piece of fabric with the lace over top. I think it turned out well - I don't think most people realized that I had made the shirts. Blondie and Kitty wore curlers to bed the night before and then I curled M&M's hair with a flat iron before church. After church we went over to my parents' house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt in their backyard! It was a fun day!

I love this grin!!

1 comments:

Vonae said...

Your family looks so cute. The dresses are awesome.