Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kid talk

Things that Kay says:

Super-lella = Cinderella

camer = camera

This is what she calls her siblings: Emmy, Ky-Ky, Lee-lee and Lar-lar.

Any baby that she see she points to it and says, "Baby Wesley!" - my sister's baby.

The other day when I got Kay out of bed I told her "Good morning" and then she added at the end, "Princess". Usually when I get her out of bed I tell her, "Good morning Princess", but that morning I had left off the princess part.

She loves to sing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star". She mostly just knows the first two lines though - she gets kind of lost in the middle section.

micycle = bicycle - She actually sings the Bicycle Race song by Queen that goes, "I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle" - except insert micycle in there...

Another favorite song/activity of hers is Ring around the Rosies - except she has changed one of the words. This is how she sings it, "Ring around the rosies, Pocket full of TOESIES!"

The other morning I asked her if Elmo on her nightgown had a good night's sleep. Her reply was, "Course!"

0 comments: