Monday, October 25, 2010

Kid talk

Kay has started answering "course!" (of course) to a lot of questions that I ask her lately. "Would you like some breakfast?" "Course!", "Can I get you in jammies?" "Course!", and my all time favorite: "Do you have a poopy diaper?" "Course!"

Her other favorite response to a question is "I don't know!" "What happened to this toy?" (that she colored on) "I don't know!", "Where did you put your shoes?" "I don't know!", "Why did you take your pants off?" "I don't know!"

Yesterday Kay was watching DH shave and he kept saying "ow" because his electric razor isn't working well lately and he was in a hurry. Kay walked into the bathroom with a concerned look on her face and asked, "You got an owie?"

Blondie, Kitty and Kay are obsessed with TinkerBell lately. They quite often throughout the day act out and/or recite different scenes from the TinkerBell movies. Last night just before bed Kay was walking around the house looking for pixie dust. I told M&M to pretend play with her for a few minutes and then see if she could get her in bed. A few minutes later they come upstairs and M&M is pretending to sprinkle pixie dust on her. So I say, "Kay you can fly now! Fly around the room." She responds back to me, "No, I can't fly." Me: "Why not?" Kay: "My wings are wet!"

1 comments:

Vonae said...

oh, so cute!