Monday, October 25, 2010

Little things

* MJ finally sleeping a little better. She fell asleep at the end of Blondie's soccer game on Saturday and stayed asleep while I drove home and dropped off some kids, drove to a craft activity, learned how to do a craft and finished it, drove back home and picked up 4 more kids for M&M's soccer game and then drove to M&M's soccer game. Then she finally woke up! She also slept for a few hours so I could get some work done on some Halloween costumes.

* Taking the 3 youngest to M&M's band concert by myself and being able to video tape it as well! (Thankfully they only played 2 songs.)

* Watching the kids play in their soccer games. Blondie always got so excited for her games and practices.

* M&M helping me make dinner on Sunday and then making cookies for dessert.

* Watching M&M and MJ make spitting noises back and forth to each other.

* Getting some really cute 3 month pictures of MJ at the photo studio. It was hard to pick which ones to buy!

* Having my mom come over and help sew Halloween costumes with me.

* Taking 4 kids to the dentist and none of them having cavities.

* Having M&M come to our Relief Society craft night and helping me paint my crafts and tend MJ.

0 comments: