Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little things

* Teaching M&M how to make bread.

* So many people at church commenting on MJ being such a pretty baby.

* Kay loving nursery.

* Playing my flute with the ward choir today at rehearsal.

* MJ finally getting some chubby legs.

* MJ sleeping the whole time I was at rehearsal yesterday - almost 3 hours in the morning.

* Watching Toy Story 3 and eating popcorn with the family last night.

* Harvesting some potatoes from the garden yesterday and using them in a beef stew for dinner tonight.

* Eating homemade strawberry-peach jam with the homemade bread that M&M, Luke & I made. YUM!! :)

1 comments:

Vonae said...

I love how you let us know all the little things. I still haven't mastered making bread. I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. Wish I lived near by so I could eat some. :)