Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow!!

We got dumped on Saturday night! This is what we woke up to Sunday morning:

We  have my parents' car here for a few days. I had to move the car in from the street on Saturday night so it wouldn't be in the way of the snow plows.
I measured about 10 inches on the driveway and 14 inches on the lawn.

It was kind of funny when my dad called me Sunday evening and didn't believe me at first when I told him how much snow we received! I think that this is the biggest snowfall we have had before Thanksgiving since I moved to Utah 14 years ago...  It is a very wet, heavy snow.

And here is the forecast for the next few days:
Monday - 40% chance of snow, high of 38° F
Tuesday - 50% chance of snow, high of 40° F
Wednesday - 60% chance of snow, high of 13° F

1 comments:

Vonae said...

Wow that is a lot of snow. We don't have that much yet! The kids say that your lucky!!! Please enjoy it for all of us. Take some pictures of the kids playing in the snow.