Monday, April 23, 2012

Kay talk

Kay was playing a princess game on the Nintendo Wii on Saturday and the character she was playing was leaving footprints behind her as she was walking.   Kay said, "These are my footsteps."  Then she paused for a few seconds and then said, "No, my shoe steps."  (The character was wearing shoes.)

 Also on Saturday DH and I had to do some juggling around of the kids and cars as we split up the soccer games that were being played that day.  On my way to Luke's game I stopped and switched cars with DH who was at Blondie's game that had just finished.   I left him the van with the younger 3 girls in the car.   When DH got into the car to drive them back home Kay said, "Dad, why did you steal Mom's car?"  DH explained that it wasn't Mom's car, but both of theirs.  Kay then said, "No, your car is the small car and Mom's car is the big car."

0 comments: