Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peaceful moment

MJ, Kay and I went on a couple of errands this morning.  After we got home MJ was throwing a fit because she didn't want to come inside and she didn't want me to take her shoes off.  She followed me up to my bedroom where I was putting some things away and she kept throwing a fit so I just left her up there and walked away.  When I came back a minute later she had left my room and was quiet.  I presumed that she had made her way into her bedroom.  I didn't want to look in on her because usually if I do that and she sees me then she will want me to hold her or she will start throwing a fit again.  I waited a few more minutes and then I went and looked and found this:

She had crawled into Kay's bed and pulled the blankets on herself and fell asleep!  I hope she has a good (albeit early) nap!

0 comments: