Tuesday, January 20, 2015

50th Anniversary

My parents celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary on August 25. They had an open house celebration at their house on August 30th. All but 2 of my siblings were able to attend. The day after the open house we had a family dinner at our house on Sunday after church. Can I just say that I love this house and the space that it has to be able to have the space for events like this! At one point all of the adults were upstairs talking and the kids were downstairs playing and we couldn't even hear them! My brother and his 2 daughters stayed at our house for a couple of nights and then Kitty and Blondie spent a night at my parents' house with them. They also went to church with us on Sunday.

Picture that my parents took for the invitation.
My mom with her 3 siblings still living.
The girls after church - yes my brother's girls are much taller than mine!
Group picture
Family picture - with 2 siblings missing
My parents with the grandkids that were able to come for the anniversary party.
Making goofy faces!

0 comments: