Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Homecoming Dance Invite!

When we arrived back home from my parents' house on Labor Day, we were getting ready for bed when the doorbell rang.  This was on our doorstep:

The boy's name that asked her was spelled out in the blue papers around the "minion" Twinkies.
The boy that asked M&M is one of her good friends from our old ward.  After searching around at the stores for some way to answer him, we finally came up with this idea:

The girls had fun helping to draw faces on the balloons and to make the feet.  Then one day after band practice, M&M and I went over to his house to leave these on the front porch. We put pieces of paper inside of the balloons and when the message was put together it said, "It would be despicable of me not to say Yes."

(I can't believe that I have a daughter old enough to be dating and going to these school dances!)

0 comments: