Thursday, November 30, 2006

Girls!!

Well, we're definitely surrounded by girls in this household. Blondie's "girly" ways are starting to rub off on Kitty. Today I bought a Christmas dress for Kitty at the thrift store. The tag said that it was 3T (which is the size Blondie wears) but it didn't look anywhere close to a 3T - more like 24 months. When we got home I took off Kitty's shirt so I could try it on her (it turns out that it's only a little long in the sleeves). The first thing she did when it was on was twirl around in a circle!! Definitely a Blondie move... Then when I tried to take it back off of her she started throwing a fit and wouldn't let me put her shirt back on. Then Blondie wanted a dress like Kitty's to try on. I haven't found one at the store yet for her, so I went down to our storage room and pulled one out of the storage bins that M&M wore (it's a size 5T so it's a little big for Blondie still). So now I have two little girls walking around the house in Christmas dresses and dancing whenever they hear music to dance to...
...And just last night I was commenting to DH that I thought Kitty was the most tomboy of our girls. I guess I was wrong...

1 comments:

Missy White said...

I think I recognize the dress Alicia has on because it looks like one we gave to Emily. My how time flies. The girls look beautiful.