Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One of those days...

Do you ever have one of those days where there is so much to do and the house is such a complete mess that you don't know where to start? Well, today is one of those days.

I have laundry to do (which seems to be neverending lately). There is only a tiny square inch or two that is clear on my kitchen counters. There isn't a single clean room in the house. I seriously need to do some grocery shopping (and menu planning). Blondie and Kitty are being very quiet in the basement - which means they are in to something they shouldn't be. I have no energy to make anything for dinner. In fact, I would just like lay down and read The Host by Stephenie Meyer which I just started the other day. The only peaceful thing at this moment is Baby K who fell asleep on the floor next to me while I'm typing this!Unfortunately this is not a good time to be having one of these days. We just found out on Sunday that my husband's parents are coming tomorrow to stay with us for a few days. Now, we knew that they were coming to town to attend a wedding, but my husband was told they were coming next Tuesday - or at least that's what he put down on his calendar. So I have very little time to get the house back in order and somehow make space for them in the sewing room - which is now the sewing/toy room since moving M&M and Blondie downstairs. Somedays I feel like our house is ready to explode with people and things and there is never enough storage space! HELP!!

0 comments: